What Gravity 1020 Said About Working With Me:
“The Fort Collins Brewery and Gravity 1020 hired Nick Armstrong after participating in a seminar Nick was a part of. Nothing was status quo in the seminar, from the chairs being arranged differently to Nick bouncing around the room in his brightly colored tennis shoes, we were educated and entertained all at one time. This energy and creativity is what caused us to hire Nick to redo our websites, embrace new social media tactics and market our up and coming restaurant and brewery.
We worked along side Nick for a year and half and would recommend his talent and creativeness to anyone willing to take a look at the “standard” way of doing things a little differently that still achieve lasting results.
These results include but are not limited to:
- Building an online store for FCB which 4 months after launch date had net nearly $2,200 in additional sales
- Rebuilt an online distributor resource center website for FCB distributor information to be centralized and easily updated
- Set up an online reservations system for Gravity 1020 that to date has tracked over 400 customers and their RSVP patterns
- Enabled “Beer Finder” on the FCB website so beer lovers all around the nation can find out where to drink our beer
Nick’s passion can be seen on our websites.
– Jan Peters
CoOwner at Fort Collins Brewery (FCB) and Gravity 1020 Modern Tavern
More About The Site:
- URL: http://www.gravity1020.com/
- Built on: WordPress
- Framework: Thematic
- Graphic Designer: Trevor Hahn
- What we did: Storefront, Rotating Slider, Customized jQuery Beer Tap Handle, Online Reservation System, Custom Layouts for On Tap Menu, Food Menu, and Blog